- Where is Consolidated Communications' stock traded?
- The company's stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol CNSL.
- How do I purchase stock in Consolidated Communications?
- Consolidated Communications' common stock can be purchased through a registered stockbroker.
- When was Consolidated Communications' initial public offering (IPO)?
- Consolidated Communications completed the initial public offering of its common stock on July 27, 2005.
- Does Consolidated Communications pay dividends?
- Yes. They are reviewed and voted on quarterly by CNSL's board of directors. The current quarterly dividend is $.38738 per common share.
- Who is Consolidated Communications' transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
Phone (within U.S.): (800) 446-2617
Phone (International): (781) 575-3100
- How do I transfer my stock or change my address with the transfer agent?
- Contact the transfer agent.
- What is the CUSIP number for Consolidated Communications?
- The CUSIP number is 209034 10 7
- Does Consolidated Communications issue quarterly reports?
- Each quarter the company will file a quarterly report on Form 10-Q with the SEC and distribute a press release that summarizes quarterly earnings and financial performance.
- How do I obtain a copy of the company's annual and interim reports?
- Consolidated Communications' Annual Reports, Form 10-Ks, Form 10-Qs and other SEC reports are available for viewing in the investor relations section of Consolidated Communications' website www.consolidated.com. In addition, investors can find SEC filings at www.sec.gov.
- When is Consolidated Communications' fiscal year-end?
- Consolidated Communications' fiscal year end is December 31.
- Where is Consolidated Communications incorporated?
- Consolidated Communications is incorporated in Delaware.
- Where is Consolidated Communications headquartered?
- The company's principal executive office is located at:
Consolidated Communications, Inc.
121 South 17th Street
Mattoon, IL 61938
- How can I find more information on Consolidated Communications' management and Board of Directors?
- Profiles of the executive management team and the Board of Directors can be found in the investor relations section of Consolidated Communications' website www.consolidated.com.
- Whom can I contact for further investor information?
- Please contact:
Vice President and Treasurer
Phone: (844) 909-CNSL (2675)
- Does Consolidated Communications have a dividend reinvestment plan?
- No, there is not an automatic dividend reinvestment plan in place. The company reviews this from time to time and may consider one in the future.
- How can I get my dividend by direct deposit versus check?
- You can arrange a direct deposit through our stock administration agent, Computershare. They can be reached at 800-446-2617.